Friday, September 13, 2013

Fenris

So Fenris and I couldn't go on a date when everyone else planned their dates because their was a special engagement over at Fenris' page. CONGRATS to the happy couple!

But Fenris made it up to me, he is the best boyfriend ever. While I was taking a nice swim he set up this great picnic.

 photo SF1_zps59f67692.jpg

We sat and just enjoyed the day together.

 photo SF2_zpsa110f274.jpg

and talked and talked, we watch the beautiful sunset as well.

 photo SF_zps88834c8e.jpg

Isn't he great?

3 comments:

  1. I had such a wonderful time. I hope we can do it again soon. ~Fenris

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two sure had a big time and your handsome dude Fenris sure knows how to treat a lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira