Sunday, September 22, 2013

Agility Trial

Last weekend we packed up our car and drove to Zanesville. We were supposed to meet Frankie and Ernie there but they had to help their dad work in the yard so only their mom showed up. It was a nice weekend. I didn't get any Q's (you can blame dadster) but I ran really well and I'm still feeling much better so all in all we claim it was a great weekend. :)

Here is my standard run. Dadster messed me up at the weave poles.

and this is the Jumpers run. Dad again messed me up and sent me in the wrong end of the tunnel. DAD YOU'RE MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL get it together, BOL!

2 comments:

  1. Well, you did darn good, and you just need to make Dad practice a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my stupid browser wouldn't load the videos!! Pfffffft! Well, I'm sure your Pops will do betters next time! Do what I do, give him a beers, and tell him there's always next time!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira