Sunday, September 15, 2013

Big Splash!

As the pool closes for the end of the season they have a final day where they let us pups go wild. They charge $3 and the money goes to help the animals at Colony Cat Rescue. (That is where my 3 kitty sisters were adopted from).

These 2 little cuties were waiting in line to get in

 photo E101_0801_zpsb6ab04a2.jpg

We got there as soon as it opened so I had the whole place to myself practically.

 photo E101_0802_zps64c40cc3.jpg

I made a new friend, a little 5 month old aussie mix named Gabby

 photo E101_0804_zpsd27173fd.jpg

I love swimming. I learned it from my brother Harley (RIP brother Harley, I am making you proud)

 photo E101_0806_zpsee63e8db.jpg

One of the dogs in mom's rescue was there. This is Bill and he is available for adoption. He LOVES to swim and would make a gray-t dock diving dog

 photo E101_0813_zps657c7123.jpg

Check out this video of Bill diving into the pool.

Starting to get a little crowded now

 photo E101_0816_zps7f00480d.jpg

Good thing I can swim so we can move to the deep end where there are not as many people and pups

 photo E101_0817_zps58deb8b0.jpg

My friend Dougal showed up to!

 photo E101_0819_zps09a7f9fa.jpg

Video of me swimming

It was so much fun!

7 comments:

  1. Mommy says it would be nice if they had something like that here, not that me or Tuiren would enjoy it but .............you know I might just swim if you were here to do it with me. I am actually a good swimmer Mommy threw some bread out in the pond once and I went in after it. ~Fenris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sagira you are a SUPER swimmer fur SURE... You could be in the OLYMPICS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like lots of fun and it is nice that they give the proceeds to the cat rescue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we heard it was a great day!!! the volunteers at Colony made sure the adoption center was handled so Miss Mona and her dogs could get out and enjoy the day as well.....thanks for support Colony and sharing your great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so much fun...except for all that water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like so much fun. I wish we had something like that around here.

    Walter

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD!! That looks soooo pawsome!! Looks like everyone had a good time!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira