Thursday, July 31, 2014

A little too much fun

Tempest and I had a little too much fun playing with the ball we got to review. Momster threw it in the back yard and both Tempie and I went for the ball. Needless to say we ran into each other pretty hard. Tempest is fine but I am limping. Momster had to take me to the vet. They don't feel anything is broken but think I sprained my wrist area. On some pain meds and lots of snoozing in order for this week. Was supposed to have an agility trial Saturday but can't go if I am still limping. BUMMER!

7 comments:

  1. BUMMER fur SURE.... DARN we didn't even KNOW that anybuddy could have TOO MUCH FUN.

    we have our paws crossed that you are up and RACING AROUND in like 87 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, we might have to start calling you Crash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Hope you heal up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh noes!!! That sucks. Ya know, Ma always says, 'it's all fun and games, til someone gets hurt!'....yeah, I don't gets it either. She's on cold meds, so I'm gonna chalk it up to that. Anyhu, I hopes you gets all better by Saturday!!! Sendin' some POTP!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer is right - but we bet you two still had fun. Hope your sprain heals quickly and well.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's sad that you will miss the event on saturday. Send you a kiss for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira