Saturday, October 16, 2010

More Pawty Pics and Blog Hop



I am not sure that I did this blog hop thing correctly so if you want to join in I will say go see One Pibble's Wish. They have all the rules displayed out nicely.

Okay...so back to the pawty pics. I think the last thing we left off on was having my yummy birthday cake. So next up was time to open presents.

Time to open presents dad?

Photobucket

Yipee! Lets see what I got...

Photobucket

Look it is a squeaky pumpkin. Just in time for Halloween.

Photobucket

Got some yummy bones

Photobucket

Look at this...someone bought me a fur dryer. BOL. Just kidding it had all kinds of goodies in the box though.

Photobucket

Scarlet and her mom Michele knew I needed an eye patch for my Halloween costume so they got me that for my birthday. ARGGH! Now my costume is complete.

Photobucket

Mmmm...yummy treats

Photobucket

Look...another Mr. Roo

Photobucket

Had to read my cards too

Photobucket

What is that dad?

Photobucket

Jura was paying close attention so we could play with all my toys later

Photobucket

After we got all my presents opened up. Mom and I passed out the Pedigree goodie bags to all my party pals. Thanks again to Diane for having Pedigree sponsor my birthday party. It was a lot of fun and all my pals really liked the bags and thought it was so cool that Pedigree did that.

Photobucket

Maggie and her mom with their bag of goodies

Photobucket

Everyone was checking out what was inside

Photobucket

Bilbo couldn't wait and wanted a DentaStix NOW NOW NOW

Photobucket

He of course shared one with me to and it was yummy.

Photobucket

Well, we still have more pawty pics from inside the dog park playing and will post them tomorrow.

Thanks again to Diane at Pedigree and all my friends who came to my pawty.

On a special note...my pal Bella (who I play Frisbee with every Tuesday night) is with her daddy today at the Disc Dog Nationals in Georgia. Bella is one of a select few invited to participate and is competing against people from not only in the US but all over from Germany, Japan, etc. We got to see Bella on livestream today. She and her dad did AWESOME. GO BELLA & Matt we are SO very proud of you guys.

10 comments:

  1. It sure sounds like you got some great presents, Sagira,but we can't see any of the photos:( We will come back later to see if they are working.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT pawty!

    Woo were so the most beaWOOtiful one there!

    How khool Pedigree sponsored the gift bags fur the pawtiers!

    How khool your pal got to go to GA fur the DDN!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looked like such a fun party! How cool that Pedigree sponsored it too. Hope there were some yummy treats in there (I bet htere was!) And...Go Team Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful pawty!!! You guys really have so much fun!! It is so great that Predigree sponsored the bags!! We just love the pictures!!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fantastic party! I LOVE the eye patch! I can not believe how many fun things you guys get to do--whooo hooooo, we need to move closer to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friends, yummy treats, barkday cake, prezzies and goodie bags- it's what a pawty meant for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pawty was just totally pawsome Sagira and hooray for Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure know how to throw a birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great party!
    We can see all your pictures today and we can see you in your collar from yesterday now. Blogger is weird sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira