AHHHHH.....I need some help from my blog friends that are on Facebook. I am in an online contest with Trupanion Pet Insurance. My pirate costume made it in the top 10. The votes between me and Parker and Daisy are SUPER close and I need some help and I am calling in my army (you will be part of my army, right?)
PLEASE HELP ME...I would so appreciate it.
Okay...voting is a big tricky so I have outlined below how to do it if you are on Facebook. Even if your not and know someone who is I sure would appreciate the votes.
1. Go to Facebook
2. Search for Trupanion Pet Insurance page on Facebook
3. Go to their page
4. LIKE their page (usually a gray button at top of page by their name that says "LIKE" click that
5. Scroll down a bit and you will see a post by Trupanion at 6:13 on Friday. They have a photo album called "Halloween 2010 Like your Favorites". Click on that link.
6. You should now be in the photo album with 10 photos. Click on my photo (I am in the middle, the pirate holding the sword, see pic below).
7. Once you have clicked on my photo, click LIKE (usually right above where you would leave a comment)
8. After all that your vote should be counted. You are welcome to leave a cute comment to so I know who I owe big time
Thanks guys....this emergency broadcast is now complete and can return to regular blogging activies. (Feel free to spread the word to help me out since the other 2 Goldens have SO many friends helping them out...help the underdog out here and throw me a bone, haha)
Here is the photos I submitted so you know what to click on