Sunday, July 25, 2010

Trial day 2

So the trial is finally over. What two long days. These were the longest trials we have attended. Starting at 8 am and not ending until around 6 (or later). But I pulled through and started out the day with a bang. My first run was my Novice Fast run. The send bonus this time was from the tunnel to the teeter....piece of cake. Got my Q and earned 2nd place. This also means I have another new title with AKC. I am now known as Sagira, NF, OA and OAJ...sounds pretty fancy huh? I also already have one leg of towards my excellent standard title as well.

Here is video of my Fast run:



My second run today was Open JWW. This run was just for fun since I already earned my title yesterday and couldn't move up since the trial was just an Novice/Open trial. Dad wanted to work on my speed in the weave poles and I did better with them today, but dad got lost out there and made me go off course. All his fault, you will even hear me telling him about it at one point during the run.



The judge had to rush off to catch a thing that flies in the sky so I wasn't able to get a photo with him for my new title. Oh well...always next time.

I also want to wish a very special congrats to my friends Razzle and her mom and Nicole and Zoey on their very first ever Q today.

and a very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to June's big brother Blue. He is turning 13 today. I hope this is the best day ever for you Blue. Lots of love from my pack to yours.

16 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do that my friend. I would either plow them down or fall on my face....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a busy couple of days! Congrats on getting the two new titles - that is so cool! We are behind but we went to read about the first day - it sounds like it was a crazy long day! You do such a good job of doing the trials - we think you are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sagira, you are AMAZING! I think my ma wishes I could do that like you.
    I love how you always seem to look back at your mom just before your dad gives you your cue to start your runs.

    Blue says thanks for the birfday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sagira, you are amazing!! Congratulations on such a great run! Mom and myself find it so great...she said she would fall down and I would run off the other way! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve those fancy titles! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sisters and I are very proud of you Sagira!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, Sagira! You are earning more intials after your name than my chemistry professor friend has!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Sagira OA, OAJ, NF!!!!! We are proud to know you!

    Thanks to your mom for hanging out with me - she was so nice to be willing to help us out!

    Are you doing the trial at OSU in August? If so, see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did great Sagira! Thanks for keeping me company in the crate next to mine at the trial. It made me feel better to know someone since it was my first trial. I think it helped my mom, too. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sagira!
    Pawesome!
    And the best part is that you enjoy it a lot!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats again,Sagira!!! Pretty soon your name is going to be so long that you won't be able to remember how to spell it:)

    Congrats to Dad too - he did great.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to GO, Sagira!!! We all are so proud of you!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a star! You are the BEST! Our momma sends you a great, big, wet kiss right on your little doggy lips☺ Just goes to show you - pedigree means NOTHING 'cause great dogs with brilliant minds come from rescue!

    Tell your momma and dadda that we mailed a package to you today loaded with Coke caps! Now, we are starting to save all over again! Momma is gonna ask our local convenience store to save them when there are bottle returns. Maybe they will and maybe they won't but we can ask, right?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Congrats Sagira!
    We think you are such an amazing dog!

    I'm sure your hoomans must be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Sagira, that is just PAWSOME!!!

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira