Thursday, February 26, 2009

Agility time!

I must saw I feel like a bad pet mom. I meant to take my camera so I could take a picture of Sagira in her first real agility training class and left my camera at home.

Sagira did really well last night though. She didn't seem scared or nervous around any of the agility equipment. It helped that they introduced her to the tunnel and ladder when she was in her first puppy training class and when we would take her to Bark Park we would always run her through the tunnel just to keep her used to it.

I never realized how much you need to know as a handler to do agility. I have a new respect for these people.

Hopefully I will remember the camera next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira