Sunday, February 22, 2009

Vet



Sagira went to the vet this past Thursday. She weighed in at 34.6 pounds. He said that she is looking good. I have noticed that when Sagira goes down our steps she never uses her back right leg. I asked the vet about this and he said it might be some hip problems. He spent a long time checking the way her leg bends, her hip moves, etc. He said that he didn't feel anything at this time. I asked if she would be able to do agility as she is supposed to begin her first level of agility this coming week and he said if we are not noticing her in pain it should be fine for her to do.

The picture in this thread is so cute. Sagira decided to take a nap on Samick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira