Sunday, April 27, 2014

Day 2 of the trial

No Q's for us but I was having fun and I blame dadster for making the mistake, never my fault always his, BOL. After the agility trial we stopped off at Grandma's house for Easter dinner. Boy was that fun playing with all the kids. Tempest even got some of the humans to throw dollar bills on the ground and she would pick them up and hand them to dad. The rule was that Tempest got to keep whatever they threw on the ground. I think we found a new living, make my sister works for our treat money, BOL

Here is my standard run. I messed up my weave poles.

and my JWW run

3 comments:

  1. I think you always have fun and the Qs will be there when they are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most important thing is that you have fun at your trials. Sounds like you had even more fun with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I thinks you covered very well on those poles! I would have never known! bol
    Very fun day!!! and you made a few bucks too??? SCORE!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira