Monday, January 10, 2011

Shopping

Something very nice happened the other day. We received a card in the mail from one of the homes we adopted one of my foster sister's (Macey) out to. They sent us a card with a lot of updates. She has a new sister named Noel now. They also sent us $20 for Christmas to go out and buy some new toys. How nice was that? We have placed our fosters in the best homes ever.

So mom and dad took us over to Petco

Photobucket

They let us browse the isles

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had to stop over and say hi to the birds

Photobucket

We finally decided on a new soft bite Frisbee for Bokeh and a big squeaky toy that had like 6 squeakers...you know how much I love them.

Starr couldn't wait to see what we brought home

Photobucket

Thanks again to my previous foster sister, Lacey, and her family for the new toys. We love them!

20 comments:

  1. That is so sweet!!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun shopping trip! Ellie loves going to Petco to sniff down the entire store :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was very nice of them to send you money for Christmas. You chose good gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of them!!!!!!!!

    Your shopping trip looked like a lot of fun.

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very nice of them. Looks like you got some good stuff at Petco.

    I love to go up and down the isles looking for spilled kibble. I am very rude to the birds. I jump and hit my paws on the glass to scare them and watch them all fly around. Mom won't let me visit the buggies any more now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sure was very nice and you did some fine shopping! Hey, why didn't you take Starr with you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys sure should not be toy challenged, LOL, you guys seem pretty well taken care of in that department, as it should be. You made some excellent choices, and very sweet of Macys family, there are some of the nicest people in the world that adopt dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How Nice to get a gift card to buy some toys! I am glad you guys had a fun time shopping for toys, I am sure it was a hard decision.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shopping Day!
    Pawesome, right?
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a fun trip! Good choice on the squeaker toy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Petco - pets' paradise!!! You indeed knew what you had to get and made some wonderful choices!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish the humans would take me shopping when they go to buy my noms!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a thoughtful thing for your friends to do! I love visiting the birds at the store, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful gesture! I have to look in all the cages and tanks when I go too!
    Starr is a nosy girlie just like Taren. What is it, huh, huh, huh? Give it to me, mine, mine, mine. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. SIX squeakers?!? SIX!?!? That sounds like the best toy EVER!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira