Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dinner please

Dad, is this where we place our dinner order?

Photobucket

Also, just an update on Bokeh. He went to Chicago this weekend with our friend Matt for a conformation show. I guess before the show they introduced him to dock diving and he was swimming. Mom and dad are SO sad that they missed seeing him swim for the first time but Matt told us he has video for us. After that Bokeh got a bath and all cleaned up and went into the show ring. He came out with BEST OF BREED PUPPY class! WHOO HOO....go Bokeh. We also want to congratulate Matt and his Aussie Bazooka on their MAJOR score of Best of Opposite Sex for the entire show. One last thing...guess who won Best of Show???? Bokeh's daddy, Chase!!!!!! How cool is that? The wigglebutts had a great day at the show.

18 comments:

  1. That's great! Go Bokeh! I bet you are real proud of your brother, as well. :) Mom told me she is looking for a little brother for me. :) I'm excited!
    And oh ya, I do have a Kong Wobbler, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WaaaahRooo Bokeh!!! Wasn't it awfully cold in Chicago.. fur swimming?? Is he now a member of the Polar Bear Stuffie club???

    Ummmmmm... I'll have a Milk with mine. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take-out window! And congrats Bokeh on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sangria,

    So happy dat you stopped by my blog today to helps me celebrate my barkday. I hopes dat you come back and visit me again soon. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - Bokeh, Bazooka and Bokeh's dad really cleaned up in Chicago! Congratulations!

    Love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!
    Bokeh sure had a great winning time!
    Happy Sunday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Bokeh!! It sounds like he had a wonderful time. We love the take out window! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yea, cool take out window for sure! HOORAY Bokeh, we're all very proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Bokeh!!! He's a star.
    What a fantastic family Bokeh has too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That did not surprise me at all. Bokeh is one good lookin' pup, a real winner! What's he ordering for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the "drive thru" window!! BOL
    Congrats to all the wigglebutts... Showing Bokeh is good practice if you get a Show-WEIM someday!;-)
    ~hdj

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations all the way around! How exciting. I love the drive thru window as well, how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow lots of winning recently - way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira