Saturday, January 15, 2011

My mom's rescue needs your help!

So mom entered my pirate costume photo in the Bissell sweeper contest this year. It is round one of voting. PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE....take a moment to vote for my photo. Even if you don't like me, just vote so that my mom's rescue group (Louisville Weimaraner Rescue) has a chance to receive the pet charity donation if my photo might make it to the top.

If you would really want to help you can also share my link and ask all your blog pals to vote as well. Mom would REALLY love to get even 3rd-5th place which is a 1,000 donation to a pet charity of her choice (which would be the Weim Rescue).

VOTE SAGIRA! You can vote until January 18th.

VOTE HERE

17 comments:

  1. I already used my vote today for a Sibe, but I will vote for you tomorrow :)
    Tibby is entered in the next round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am certain you will win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done! What a sexy but strong costume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I hope our girl wins. You better leave up a reminder each day to vote, or I'll get sidetracked. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. ::sigh:: We had another go in case it was just a blip but it still won't accept our address when we try to register.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've already voted fur a Siberian but I'll paw fur woo the next time!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Off we go to vote, and you know it will be for you!!!

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  8. We voted!! We hope you win!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've just voted for you! All the best!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck, Sagira!
    I hope you win!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry Sagira, we wanted to vote you but my mom doesn't have FB and my sister rosie's school internet connection has been down since yesterday. We will tell her to vote you when her connection is back!
    We hope you win too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course, we're off to vote! Enjoy your Sunday sweet Sagira!

    ReplyDelete
  13. miss sagira,

    mama got on her FB and voted for you! good luck!!

    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just did it! Good luck my fair lady
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! We voted! Good luck, Sagira!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just found your blog right after the contest closed!! Darn it!
    What an adorable little brother you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira