Saturday, June 20, 2009

K-9 Carnival & Slobberfest

Last weekend was a busy weekend. We went to Slobberfest. Slobberfest was kind of boring and not much going on, but somehow we ended up on the news. They filmed Sagira playing in the pool and Jeremy and I ended up in the shot as well. Link to the news story is here:

Look here.

Sunday we took the girls to the K-9 Carnival in Grove City. This one was better because it was more like a dog park and dogs could go swimming and stuff. We ran into Darla from our training club who is Sabine's guardian and also John who is Junior's guardian. Everyone seemed to have a good time.

Sagira kept taking this labs stick...oops!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think she was having fun

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yeah...I am pretty sure she was.

Photobucket

Beautiful Starr...

Photobucket

You didn't see me in the water, nope, wasn't me

Photobucket

Photobucket

My girls...

Photobucket


Sabine

Photobucket

Shake, shake, shake

Photobucket

Junior

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lots of Weims showed up...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two labs swimming together. I thought this was cute. :)

Photobucket

Random cute dog

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira