Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Our Trip to Missouri

Wow, I have so much to tell you about. I don't know if you remember but dad got hired as the action photographer of the 2012 Mini Australian Shepherd nationals. This was held in Missouri. So we packed up this last week and went several states away to attend Mini nationals. First dad took crybaby Bokeh to get a bath and a grooming by our friend Kim who has her own grooming van that is super nice. She gave Bokeh a nice bath, brush and trimming so he would look like a real Aussie again. Here he is crying getting wet

And here he is getting blow dried. He thinks if he gives Kim enough kisses she might stop. BOL

Well, now that we have Bokeh all pretty we can get ready to head out.

12 comments:

  1. A blueberry facial. I have never had one of those. But I don't go to the groomers much (except when I kiss a skunk). But I do love to be blow dried. Every morning when MOM blow dries her hair I insist that she give me a little blow dry action.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bokeh is clean and fluffy and handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why but I can't get the pictures to show up. I sure wish I could see them. I'll come back later and see if it changes. Tell your dad we want to see some of his photographs from the job.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bokeh looks really unhappy with the grooming thingy. Sorry about that.. BUTT I can certainly relate to it!!! I'm just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bokeh isn't too happy about the spa treatment, but I bet he looked great when it was all done.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bokeh!
    Wow, I don't blame you for wanting to avoid this! Getting to go on such a pawesome trip will be worth it though. I hope your pack has a great adventure and we want to see pix!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bokeh looks mighty handsome and ready for adventure! What about you, Miss Sagira? Was there a bath and groom on your calendar?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bokeh!
    You are sooooo brave!
    I guess I would not be giving kisses!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bokeh your so lucky to have that cool treats, You look handsome and gorgeous after your spa treatment. And I'm sure that you had a great adventure on misouri :D


    Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

    ReplyDelete
  10. .,wow that was a cool treats.,you're so lucky...You look more handsome..


    Dog Fence Systems and Electronic Fences
    Pet Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please don't give Mommy any ideas now she thinks I need a bath. ~Fenris

    ReplyDelete
  12. you sure look pretty, I love how my dogs look all freshly groomed, I think they hate it as much as I love it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira