Monday, May 14, 2012

IncrediPaws

Bokeh needs some help in the agility field. So dad took him back to IncrediPaws. Need to work on his jumping confidence and his weave poles. Class started by working on start line stays. They had them go to one of there favorite obstacles and work on their stay. Bokeh did pretty good at this. After that they worked on some of their two on two offs. Here is a little video clip of Bokeh coming all the way off the A Frame and then sitting. Not sure why he started this all of a sudden but we have worked to get him back to two on two off.

Bokeh worked on his weave poles

and some Teeter work

Hopefully things will click soon for Bokeh and he will learn agility is as fun as frisbee.

9 comments:

  1. The sit after the aframe is darn cute though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure in time Bokeh will get the hang of it!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bokeh!
    Wow, I think you are doing a great job! That is all so confusing and hard to learn, but you're coming along. I think it must be a ton of fun!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bokeh is so cute! He is getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Bokeh looks pretty darn good.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I think it's kinda cute that he sits afterwards! He's just taking a quick break, bol! I'm sure he'll get the hang of it soon.

    Hope you'll join me for my annual Doggone Dog Swap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bokeh!
    I am sure you will master it very soon!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira