Friday, May 18, 2012

Missouri Trip Part 3

So Thursday at Mini Nationals was "performance" day. We had Agility, Disc Dog and Dock Diving all going on the same day. First up was Agility. This is Bokeh's very first debut in agility competition. He did really good and got 1st place in the 20" division. This was his first run. Wasn't the best because he had to POOP! haha...Silly boy always has to poop.

This was Bokeh's second run, much better now that he pooped! BOL

His third run of the day was in Tunnelers. He got first place 20" for this.

Dad let me play agility to even though I wasn't an Aussie. But we didn't take any prizes since I compete already in agility and most of the people doing it never done it before.

Here is my second run

One last thing I wanted to share with you. This was Drew and his first time doing agility. He didn't want to go in the tunnel and decided to walk on top of it instead.

7 comments:

  1. I think I would probably walk on top of the tunnel too. I like being up high. ~Fenris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bokeh!
    Wow, congrats on your big win! I think the tunnels are really exciting and you did an amazing job. Very nice run for you too, Sagira. BOL to Drew! I think walking on top of that tunnel takes way more agility than running through it! BWAR HAR HAR. Very creative pooch.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bawhaaa that last one is very funny.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you were having fun. Sagira really showed them how it was done! Walking on top of the tunnel takes real skill.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Havin to poop can REALLY slow one down can't it? Glad that he got to go... get rid of the problem!!! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bokeh looked great , you have to love baby dogs. Sagira really looked good, you all look like you were well represented it looks like a really fun trial.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira