Friday, December 2, 2011

Friends on Friday

Last week at the agility trial I told you that I might get to see my friend Frankie, his new brother Ernie and Sarge's mom. Well, they showed up and we had so much fun. Frankie brought me some delicious home made turkey jerky. Mom made me share it with Bokeh, Starr and Harley. They all loved it as well.

Sorry we don't have many good photos. Mom was trying not to use her flash in the building because she didn't want to cause any distractions with the agility ring.

Here is my mom with Ernie (Frankie's new lil bro)

Photobucket

Maggie's mom was there to and wanted to love on Ernie as well, it is hard not to he is so darn cute

Photobucket

and here I am thanking Frankie's mom for bringing Frankie and Ernie to cheer me on

Photobucket

and here I am loving Sarge's mom

Photobucket

and me with some of my best furiends

Photobucket

I am a GIANT compared to them huh?

Photobucket

We had so much fun and it was so nice to meet Sarge's mom as well. Can't wait to meet up again.

12 comments:

  1. That looks like tons of fun! All that snuggling and stuff!?!?
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I can't believe Frankie is so small. I think my cat Scylla is bigger then he is. But I owe him a huge debt cause he introduced me to you. ~Fenris

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE have been reading Frankie's posts about your time together too and we are so glad you all got to meet up.

    I myself would love to see you do one of your agility runs in person. Oh If My Vickie had one of those money trees everyone talks about.

    We would for sure come out to watch you.

    Love
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sagira,

    What a lucky pup you is, you met Mayor Frankie Furter, Ernie AND Police Chief Sarge in da furs and dere sweet mommas too! I am a little jelly fur sure! ;)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Ernie got lots of love!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great time you had.
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sagira, you sure did looks happy seeing Frankie and meeting Ernie and getting luvin's from Frankie and Sarge's mommas. All these pictures made ME happy, too!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was good that you could meet your friends. Ernie is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Friends make the world some much nicer and the day brighter! Very cool that they came to cheer you on...such good friends! You are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you got to spend time with your friends again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well you have a GIANT HEART that is fur SURE.

    It was sooooooo fun to get to see you and your mom and dad and to watch you take your dad through the Agility thingy... and seeing you get your DOUBLE Q !!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO
    WahRoo Sagira WahRoo !!!
    Next time we get together will be fur the Pet Expo... I can't wait fur THAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what fun had by all!!!! You can see the joy in the pictures!!
    xx, Zoie & Fern

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira