Sunday, July 26, 2009

What a busy weekend

Wow...where did the time go? Yesterday we were invited to Granger's 2nd birthday party. It was kind of rainy and the people showing up were so funny. One said "I've completely lost my mind going to a DOG birthday party in the rain". We all laughed, it was pretty funny.

Happy Birthday Granger!

Photobucket

Ann attracts the white dogs. Her dog Edwards and Pebbles

Photobucket

Edward says "GO BUCKS!"

Photobucket

Granger opening his gifts

Photobucket

Granger and Razzle playing with one of his new toys

Photobucket

Sagira and Granger playing ball

Photobucket

Sagira and Oscar playing ball

Photobucket

The crazy party dogs...

Photobucket

Sagira was pooped and stole my chair

Photobucket

Sagira and Pebbles hoping a treat will fall

Photobucket

My Starr girl (she was bad and stole a piece of cheesecake from some lady, oops)

Photobucket

Beautiful Zoey

Photobucket

Handsome Ripley

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira