Thursday, July 2, 2009

Traveling with the 4 dogs

People that pass us must think we are crazy driving down the road in our SUV with our 3 big and 1 medium sized dogs. But we wouldn't have it any other way. I don't go anywhere unless they can tag along.

Thought I would share some photos from our last trip to Lake Erie.

Where we going? huh? huh?

Photobucket

Sam says, "Yipee we are going bye-bye"

Photobucket

Poor Sagira gets squished in the middle

Photobucket

Starr hogs all the space

Photobucket

and claims the front seat when mom or dad get out

Photobucket

Harley always claims a window seat

Photobucket

We love our pack. . .

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like my crew! It does get a bit crazy at times, but ya gotta love it : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira