Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Memorial Day Cookout

Bokeh here, I actually got to go on an adventure without the other 3 sisters. It was SO nice to get some time out without my pesky beautiful sisters.

This is mom's great niece Kena. She loves me and always runs to me and says BOKEHHHHHH when she sees me and it makes my butt wiggle.

 photo E101_1024_zpsa8c432cd.jpg

Had some guy time with dadster and great nephew Caleb throwing some discs.

 photo E101_1019_zpsb1ad826d.jpg

Went for a walk around the pond

 photo E101_1027_zps0df958b5.jpg

Barked dad into throwing me a ball and letting me jump in to cool off. Hello to my geese friends.

 photo E101_1028_zps93dcc423.jpg

First swim of the season

 photo E101_1031_zps3608b8ef.jpg

Was a great outing without the sisters. BOL

8 comments:

  1. I can tell there was lots of fun there! hugs to sweet Tempest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD now THAT is one FINE time fur SURE Buddy. Fur SURE.
    Was the water COLD??? Was it WET?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bokeh!
    Wow, what a wonderful adventure! That's a really cute mini-two legger and I love that you got to go swimmie. I'm waiting for my first chance to swim too. BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Pol Comm

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to spend Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bokeh, looks like you had a GREAT adventure! Hope the others were not too jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had tons of fun Bokeh! How is Tempie feeling? we are purring for her. ~Fenris & Family

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds good having some special dad time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira