Thursday, December 6, 2012

VET

Ruh roh...someone had to go to the VET

I went with Bokeh to let him know he would be okay.

Photobucket

umm...maybe I had to lie a little. They stuck this thing up his poop shooter (I stole that term from Frankie, BOL).

Photobucket

Then they took Bokeh back through this big scary door to do blood work to make sure he doesn't have any worms in his heart

Photobucket

Mom, make them bring him back!

Photobucket

Ahhh ha! There you are Bokeh! Now lets play bitey face until the VET gets in here.

Photobucket

Bokeh is no longer having fun at the VET and is ready to go home. What a party pooper.

Photobucket

Note from momster...Bokeh checked out well. Has nice range of motion in his hips and legs. He is up to 48 pounds now. No heartworm (not shocking since he is on Interceptor) and his fecal test was clear as well. Now to get his papers sent in to TDI so he can keep visiting the patients.

14 comments:

  1. That's great news, Bokeh! You did very well at the vet and I think it's because your big sister was with you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good fur you Bokeh and the best part is it is over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, you had us worried for a bit there that Bokeh had a problem. Glad all is well - those are the best kind of vet visits (except for the poop shooter thingie).

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice of you to go with him. I am sure you were a comfort.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so nice to have gone along, Miss Blue Eyes....I am happy everything turned out good....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, clean bill of health! Sagira, you were a great sister to look out for him during his time of need.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Concats on good results at the vets Bokeh, Poop shooter made us laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear Bokeh checked out well. He was lucky to have you there to hold his paw at the vet.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD OMD Bokeh... they put something in your POOP SHOOTER??? THAT is HORRID... OUTRAGEOUS... Santa Paws will leave them.. COAL fur THAT.

    I am glad that everythingy is 100%... Butt I just KNEW it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEA!! Good to hear your in tip-top shape Bokeh! I just knew it. Don't cha HATE when they put that up your hinnie?! It is SO rude!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bokeh so glad you can keep visiting the people who meed your sweet face. You're a good dog!!
    Yes the kittens are growing like weeds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOU are a really, really good sisfur, Sagira, cuz between you and me...if I didn't HAVE to go to the vet with Brudder Ranger, I wouldn't. I'm glad everything checked out A-OK for Bokeh!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira