Sunday, December 9, 2012

I hate getting a bath!

Yesterday dad called Bokeh into his "office" area. Started hearing the sound of running water and mom and I snuck in for a peak and saw this...

Photobucket

BOL! BOL! BOL! Look at Bokeh's little chicken legs. Bokeh gets done and has the CRAZY zoomies all around the house shaking off, running, shaking off, running and well you get the point.

Next thing I hear is Sagira...come here. What!?!?!? Dad are you kidding me?

Next thing I know I am in the "office" and getting a bath too. What the heck is going on around here?

Photobucket

After my bath I have the fun zoomies as well. I zoom around even more than my brother does. Mom and dad were laughing, laughing, laughing. After Bokeh and I finish having the zoomies we get to sit in the office chair. We had our feet pad furs trimmed and our nails dremeled down so now there is no click clack on the hard floors here.

Bokeh was up first

Photobucket

Then it was my turn

Photobucket

I asked momster what was up and she said we are having family photos taken tomorrow so we had to look all pretty. I asked why Starr didn't have to have a bath and well Starr doesn't have long furs and wasn't all stinky like we were. No fair!

15 comments:

  1. Of course Starr was not stinky. Short fur rules. Hope we get to see the family photos.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD OMD We can NOT believe that your dad would torture you two that way... Doesn't he KNOW that SANTA PAWS is WATCHING?????? NOW he is gonna get COAL or Squirrel Poops in HIS stocking.

    BUTT you WILL look very much GRRRRREAT in your pictures though. We can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We THINK that Squirrels ate our furst comment...

    OMD OMD We can NOT believe that your dad did this hideous thingy to you. Doesn't he realize that Santa Paws is Watching... Now he will just get Coal and Squirrel Poops in his stocking.

    Can't wait to see your pictures though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE doin' the zoomies after the dreaded B.A.T.H. too! How else is a pup suppose to dry off???

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    pees: good luck at the photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A spa day for both of you! Well you do have to look your best for your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look fantastic after your bath and are so well behaved for your nail trimming too. We are still struggling on doing Millie's nails. She is not a fan of foot handling.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. They've always got some "excuse" for a bath, don't they? Family photos my foot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, we hate baths too. But we bet you and Bokeh (and Starr) all looked great for your photoshoot. Can't wait to see them.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh No - not the dreaded "B" word!!!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have yet to meet a dog that loves it

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mannn... if my folks tried that, they'd be in ribbons! You guys are such good woofies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You just gave us nightmares..............

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bet two of you are fluffy and beautiful now. Can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira