Monday, December 3, 2012

Trial Last Weekend

So last weekend we traveled to Zanesville for my AKC trial. We got there just in time. It was time for dad to walk the course and I was the fourth dog up. Mom kind of liked me going early (less time for her to stress out, BOL).

First up was my standard run. It was a nice run but dad slowed me down a little too much in the serpentine so I wouldn't go up the A frame and caused me to drop a bar. Other than the run was nice.

My second run the JWW one I did really nice. I got a Q and four more points towards my MACH.

Oh...and the best part of the day was who we got to see. Check back to find out who it was. :)

10 comments:

  1. Hey Sagira!
    Wow, I always wag like crazy when I get to see your videos! My peeps cheer you on too and I can hear a barker in the crowd who is your fan too. Congrats on the great Q and points.
    BTW: I know, I know, I know who!!! :)
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice runs! I love how far ahead your dad got while you were in the tunnel in the JWW run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, I can't wait to find out who you saw.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND you will be doing this again on the 29th... THAT DATE is already on the CALENDAR on this hill !!! We're just sayin. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always impressed! Hmmmmmm, who did you meet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pawesome, Sagira and Dad - congrats to both of you. We are so proud of you.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Sagira! I know who you got to meet too and I can't wait to see your post about it.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your Q.

    Did you get to see Frankie and Ernie? Those guys sure are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Sagira! Haha! We know who you got to meet because we are reading in reverse order.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira