Monday, July 2, 2012

I have a new cousin

Mom and dad told me that I have a new cousin. Her names is Skittles and she is a 9 week old husky puppy.

Mom grabbed her as soon as she saw her (mom has major puppy fever right now).

Photobucket

Skittles didn't come from a good place though. When our uncle went to get her she was in a small cage that was covered in fecal matter and dirty water. Poor baby. They sold her for $100 because they wanted her "gone" so they could have another litter. Bad breeders like this shouldn't be allowed. At least she is out of there now and will be well cared for. I just feel sorry for the next litter and the litter after that, etc. It just breaks our hearts.

Doesn't she remind you of someone...hmm... Lightning over at the OP Pack?

Photobucket

She wanted to check me out

Photobucket

I told her I would show her the ropes and to just hang by me

Photobucket

Coming to get you!

Photobucket

Maybe if I hide under here nobody will see me?

Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Will we see her at agility?

    Is there anyone you could report the bad breeder to? Maybe whoever they are registered with?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so freakin' khute!

    Please give your unkhle a BIG H&K from us fur saving/reskhuing her -

    Mom's thought bubble says something about Karma -

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: I khan't WAIT to see what Lightningh as to say about his O HI O khlone-ette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A TWIN fur Lightning fur SURE.... Aren't Cussins... grrrreat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is sooooo adorable! And, she looks like a mini-Lightning, for sure :)
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww - what a cutie. we are glad she is safe now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is soooo darn cute. I bet if she was standing in front of Lightning he would think he was standing in front of one of those fun house mirrors that make you look smaller.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squeeeee! I want one too. She is so adorable! I'm sure you all will have lots of fun together.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG she is sooooo cute, look at those eyes!! I have puppy fever too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, she is totally adorable! Love that pretty blue eye, just like someone else's blue eyes that I love! BOL It will so fun to watch her grow up.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skittles is such a doll. Lightning says he wishes he could meet her - just think of the fun they could have together. Mom says she does look a lot like Lightning, especially with the eyes being blue and brown. But a lot of her brings back very fond memories of sweet Princess Dakota. We wish her and her new family a lifetime of fun and love together. Curses to that bad breeder.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Skittles is a true beauty!

    Chico came from a breeder. He stayed in a cage most of the time and was only let out to go potty and make babies. He has a much better life here with me. And I know Skittles will have a much better life with her family too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice meeting you Skittles you look so beautiful! :D

    Dog Shock Collar | Puppy Bond

    ReplyDelete
  13. .,woof woof., she looks cute and adorable., I lover her...lol

    Dog Fence
    Pet Solutions.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank dog she is safe in a loving forever home! Puppy Mills like that make my temples throb, would that there was someway to shut them down forever.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Skittles is adorable. We are so glad your Uncle rescued her from that awful place. Sagira, you were very nice showing her the ropes and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Skittles is TOO CUTE!

    woof - Tucker

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira