Monday, November 21, 2011

Diva's Birthday Pawty

Hey guys, Bokeh here. Just wanted to tell you about a fun time I had. Mom and dad send me to daycare one day a week to help keep me socialized around other dogs and well...to get some of this energy out of me.

Last week mom actually got the date right and I got to attend Diva's birthday pawty at daycare. It was so much fun.

Arriving at the pawty

Photobucket

This is Diva, the birthday girl, isn't she cute?

Photobucket

She got lots of goodies

Photobucket

This is Carla, she owns Dogs Rule! daycare and is the best. I just love going to daycare and get so excited when we pull in. Carla likes all the tricks I can do and sometimes makes me do tricks without even knowing that I can do it. haha

Photobucket

We got to play with bubbles

Photobucket

and play the blanket game, that was SO much fun. You can tell I'm not a shy guy at daycare at all

Photobucket

Sagira doesn't get to go because she gets scared so mom and dad let her stay home with Starr and Harley

Happy Birthday Diva!

ps. Thank you Carla for letting us use your photos

14 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you guys were having a really good time at daycare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a blast! I'd love that!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Bokeh - you really had some fun!

    Happy Birthday, Diva!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!

    I'm kind of thinking about having my boys go to daycare (if I can find one!) once I'm out of school and working. I hate to think of them home alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh BOKEH.... I think that Diva... take the Word CUTE to a WHOLE new DIMENSION...

    LOVE the blanket game... I've gotta see if my mom will let Ernie and I play that one.

    I am Laffin my BUTT off over the picture of the CUTE Birfday Girrrrl. CUTE...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW!

    That looks like so much fun!

    Hey, how does the blanket game work?

    xo
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Cow! What a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!

    We also want to know about the blanket game.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't daycare great? I love going. I go to Bert's Vickies daycare.
    Bubbles are my favorite.
    You sure had a great time.
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a smile from the bday girl!!

    Cheers
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know that daycare can be so much fun. Well, I'll give it a second thought after seeing your happy pictures. I hope it's the same in the boarding house too as I'm going there in January.

    Licks
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is sooo adorable! I love doggy birthday parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diva's birthday party looked like lots of fun.
    We think we might be a little bit scared of her toothy smile though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looked like a fun party. It is too bad Sagira gets scared and didn't get to attend. ~Fenris & his cats

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira