Monday, March 1, 2010

Snow pics part 2

Yeah...daddy finished up the pictures last night.

This is my new coat (mommy said she knows, she knows...you guys don't think I need a coat, but says I look so darn cute in it and it makes her feel better that I have a coat on)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wanna play frisbee?

Photobucket

Come play, come play!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE the snow!

Photobucket

haha...look at my brother Samick

Photobucket

and Harley

Photobucket

Mom just found out this is another trait of the Sibes getting in the faces and playing. She sure is glad she found all your Sibes out there to teach her more about me!

Photobucket

Hey, what's under all this snow?

Photobucket

Harley stole my green mini cuz ball

Photobucket

Give that back Harley!

Photobucket

Who is pretty in pink?

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got it dad!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm dreamin of....

Photobucket

Hey look who finally decided to come out and join the fun, my sister Starr.

Photobucket

She hates the cold

Photobucket

But she did have fun for a few minutes before she wanted back in

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Love the coats! What a fun snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sagira,

    Now that's a lot of snow! Yes and you are pretty in pink! We really enjoy watching you have soooo much fun!

    Luv, Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a stylish pooch as yourself uses any excushe to model new coats
    pibble sugars and wee wags
    the houston pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahah the coats are pretty! Don't listen to what anyone else says!

    But Samick looks like he needs a coat too... poor guy looks frozen!

    Sonic

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need coats on with all that snow!
    Your coats look nice and warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We Sibes would never make fun of you for wearing a coat in the snow. Oh, no. Not us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL...Starr's got the moves! ;) And wow, what a wardrobe...I am impressed Sagira...and I thought my pawrents were bad. ;)

    Kisses,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snow!
    Snow!!
    Snow!!!

    I'm SNOW relishing and savouring what I have left!

    I plant my tail and just SIGH!

    Woo all look so pawesome in the shots!

    And Sagira: woo are just inkhredibly beaWOOtiful!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your action pictures!
    More fun in the snow!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snazzy coats!
    Ah...snow!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. And loving the snow is just another of those wonderful sibe traits! Too bad we don't have any. Hey, Sagira, can we come play with you?


    Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  12. The coats look very comfy and the snow VERY cold. Everyone seems to be having a joyful time playing! After, were there warm treats and hot "cocoa?" I would have insisted!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Starr looks so cute in her hesitation and lovely clothing. Okay okay, Sagira, you looked adorable too in yours. You had a ball!
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira