Sunday, March 21, 2010

Meet Miss Piggy and Mr. Roo

Mommy bought me some new friends.

Meet Mr. Roo and Miss Piggy

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm going to get you Miss Piggy

Photobucket

Oh no! Starr give her back! That is my Miss Piggy

Photobucket

You never let me have any fun Sagira

Photobucket

Mr. Roo and Miss Piggy are MINE! MINE! MINE!

Photobucket

Miss Piggy oinks!

Photobucket

Fine, I guess I will share...Starr you can have Miss Piggy

Photobucket

I'll take Mr. Roo

Photobucket

Wow, all this playing with my new friends sure does make me sleepy

Photobucket

Wanna take a nap Starr?

Photobucket

Sure Sagira!

Photobucket

Off to dreamland...

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful gorgeous pictures..Love them.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sagira!
    Your new toys are pawesome!
    I am sure Starr appreciated a lot that you shared them!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sagira and Starr,

    Wow is that your bed? Boy how big and fancy! We really like your toys and think it's sweet of you to share Sagira.

    We luv you guys,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did they survive the day? Toys have a short shelf life in these parts, but those rubber ones actually stay with us...for a few days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo two SOOOOOO know how to work the toys and the khamera!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, Sagira. Did your Dad teach you how to play the camera too? Those are the most adorable pica we have seen. Those eyes and those expressions - just priceless. Oh, and we love your new toys.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will soon join you in dreamland. Long day. Where's Sagira at the top photo? I can't see her.
    Oink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know exactly how you feel Sagira! Monty is always trying to steal my toys too! It really bothers me so I yell at him. Mom says I don't "share" well. I say Pffffttt to her! They're MY toys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! You two didn't over-do, did you!?!? You look wiped out!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira