Monday, March 22, 2010

Did you call me a chicken?

We had a beautiful and busy weekend. Saturday mom and dad took me to our training club to practice for the Columbus, Ohio PET EXPO.

Mom took this photo of some of our training club members (look in the very left corner and you will see my daddy holding me)

Photobucket

Then we went to an open house for a doggy daycare/training place. I went out in the backyard and looked through the fence

Photobucket

and saw CHICKENS! I looked at mom like what the heck are those things? I kept sniffing, I really wish I could have seen them up closer. They were funny little things.

Photobucket

My friend Scarlet, the Weimaraner was barking at them like crazy. I think she wanted to eat the chickens. Poor chickens...

12 comments:

  1. Sagira,
    Must be a chicken day!!! Just came from Jazzi's blog and she was talking baby chicks. LOL. I love chasing chickens, but my mom doesn't let me. She says I stress them out. I try to "herd" them. So glad to see you are doing well at classes.
    Happy Spring!
    We missed you. Thanks for all your love and support!
    Woof!
    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring! I am happy you are doing well in training! Chickens? I haven't see those yet....I wonder if they will fly into our backyard....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sagira, chickens are terrorists. Trust me and stay away from them!!! I'll explain soon via a lengthy post.
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Careful not to let them poop on you..!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Sagira!
    I have never seen chickens alive!
    But I know I'd love to play with them!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmmm. Tasty!!! Very brave to have those chickens right next to the doggie daycare! Any proper Siberian would be up and over that fence and chasing some dinner!

    I'm just sayin'...

    Khady Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooo i wished i could see some chickens too! it would be fun to play with them!
    nice group picture! i see woo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chickens! How neat to meet some live ones. I heard chicken tastes a lot like.....chicken! hahahahaha (That's a Quinn joke). Anyway, please stop by my blog, I have a special award I want to share with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so very frustrating when you sniff something new and really interesting, and aren't allowed to get close...

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah! Before you said your dad was holding you, I thought you were like REALLY tall! Ha roo roo roo!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Sagira,

    Don't eat the chickens! Butt maybe mommy will let you have some scrambled eggs? Yum, yum!

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira