Friday, October 2, 2009

AKC

Sagira is now registered to compete in the AKC trial beginning in April 2010. I am anxious to see how she is going to do once she starts entering trials. I hope all of our hard work has paid off with her.

We have a busy day planned for tomorrow. There is a rescue race tomorrow morning that we are going to attend. After that we are heading to Fido Fest. Sagira gets to enter the costume contest as the banana. Lets hope she wins! Lastly, we are going to Nitro's birthday party (he is a sheltie in Sagira's agility classes). Should be a fun yet busy day for us and the girls.

Here is a picture a friend sent me of Sagira with her friends from the training club. (L to R, Newton, Nitro, Scarlet and Sagira).

Wagfest

1 comment:

  1. WOW you guys are going to have soooo much fun!

    We can't wait to hear about all the adventures that you have. Be sure to take lots of pictures.

    Good Luck at the costume contest!!!

    Chasing my tale...
    Addie, Lucie, and Hailey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira