Saturday, February 15, 2014

Last weekend

Last weekend we made our way to Zanesville for another agility trial. My first run was the standard course. I did really well until it was time to do the weave poles. Something over there distracted me (I think it was all the pizza and subs they had) and made me miss doing my weave poles so I didn't get a Q but the rest of the run was beautiful. Dad has decided after 5 years that I KNOW what I'm doing and he needs to go faster and trust me more. I think this new plan will work out just fine.

Sorry the video is poor mom had to use her cell phone because the first time ever she forgot the camcorder.

Here is my Jumpers run. Perfect score and 7 more MACH points. WHOO HOO! Thank you to Kathy for recording this one for us!

Frankie and Ernie, sorry we didn't get a chance to let you know we were coming. The weather wasn't great and didn't want to make you all venture out in that just to see us. We will catch you next time!

7 comments:

  1. Oh fun! One day could you explain the difference between Q and Mach and some of the other terms you use?

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did GRRRRRREAT..... we would not have been able to make it beclaws of the SNOW... which was still DEEP and ICY on our Hill. NEXT time fur SURE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sagira!
    Wow, congrats on the big 7 mach pts! I wish I had been there to see you in the furs. Maybe after Spring hits we can get together....if it ever stops snowing! BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Mach points. Pizza and subs would distract us too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dad was from Zanesville!

    Congrats on the Mach points!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira