Saturday, August 18, 2012

Photos from the State Fair

Bokeh and I performed at the Ohio State Fair. There was a professional photographer there taking photos for a math book and we gave permission to have our photos take. As a thank you the super nice photographer sent us a few of the photos to share.

We must credit all photos to: Image © Holly Hildreth/McGraw-Hill Companies 2012

Don't I look cute?

Photobucket

Mom loves this one, she doesn't have many agility pictures of me

Photobucket

and some of my goofy brother, Bokeh

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you again to Holly Hildreth/McGraw-Hill Companies for allowing us to share the photos. :)

15 comments:

  1. My mom Always PREFERRED McGraw-Hill Math series... back before she became BE Tired.
    I love that you will be in a Math Book!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of you and Bokeh are awesome and your agility picture is really cool, Sagira!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos - that was nice of the photographer to share with you.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. I love the concentration on your face in the agility picture.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great photos of you both!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Sagira, you are a true beauty! What great shots of both of you. That was great to let you share such amazin' pics!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pics! I really like the second one - it looks like Sagira is on a balance beam!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  8. LUVS da fotos! It's always a fun time at da state fair, our mom really misses goin' to da one in Iowa!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great! My favorite is your big blue eyes photo, Sagira!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice photos! I can see you both like the camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's pretty cool you're going to be in a book! Excellent photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. miss sagira! bokeh! you are gonna be in a book of maths? how cool is that!! your pics are super duper awesome!

    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  13. You looks very cute, your devoted ~Fenris

    The pictures were great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira