Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Class

So this session at my training club I am in Level 6 now and they have Mr. David Hirsch as the instructor. This class is set up different than the way the others run. Mr. David has a course built for us and we have to run it and he gives the handles advice on how to run it better. Monday night mom got to with us since mom was on vacation this past week. She took some video. This is my first run:

This is my second run:

This class is a lot of fun. Check back tomorrow to see what Mr. David's dog does during class, it will be sure to make you BOL.

9 comments:

  1. That looked like a tough course. Looks like dad needs more training ;-)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure is a lot of energy ya got there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your training viedeos. It would be so cool to see you run a course in person.
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That looks like a hard one! But, you sure seem to get it nailed. Good job!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew! Glad we don't have to do that. We get tired out just watching you go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do so well, Sagira. Well,Dad isn't too bad eithr:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira