Monday, March 19, 2012

Agility Trial Photos

Mom finally got around to helping me resize my agility photos. So I can share them with all of you now. These were from the trial in Springfield, Ohio on February 25-28th.

Doing my weave poles (speaking of weave poles, Bokeh did his weaves poles closed with channels for the first time Weds night in class, go Bokeh!)

Photobucket

Where are we off to next dad?

Photobucket

Kind of hard to see but here I am coming out of the tunnel

Photobucket

Here are some of me jumping

Photobucket

Photobucket

Agility is so much fun

Photobucket

and some with dad

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My next trial is in April and it is our clubs trial right here in Columbus. Yipee. I can't wait. I hope this trial will be better than my last one.

17 comments:

  1. That looks like some high flying fun.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first photo. Your face is so expressive.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sagira!
    Wow, I absolutely LOVE getting to see you in action! My peeps are going all squeeee for you too. Love those poles and you definitely get some nice air time with your jumps. Great stuff!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great action shots! Good luck with your April trial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OKAY... come on girrrrl.. tell us where you hide those Wings of yours.. I KNOW we dawgs can NOT Fly like THAT.. without some Help of some sort. You MUST have wings!!! Way to go girrrrl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some really great shoots!!!! Every one was doing a good job!!!! So special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go! These look great.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those are some awesome action shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will forward this to my friend. I keep telling her that she needs to do agility with her smart (and CRAZY) Aussie pup. They tried to make her into a Therapy Dog. THAT DID NOT WORK.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go Sagira Go! wow you look so great. That was a great actions...

    Keep it up Sag...

    Dog Fence for Any size yard.
    Pet Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are some great action shots! You look awesome!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  12. No wonder you are so thin with all those agile moves.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm an agility fan too. I have a Dalmatian I retired a few years ago from this sport because he's now 9. Love your photos!! Please post more of your trials to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira