Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just got done ordering Sagira's therapy dog vest. I can't wait for it to arrive.
Also talked to Angie last night and we have moved Sagira's first hospital visit date up to THIS Saturday (31st).

I am really nervous, there is so much to remember and I am also nervous about how she is doing to react. She have never been in a hospital setting before or around that much equipment.

We scheduled her first visit for a 1/2 an hour instead of the normal hour to just see how she handles it and to ease her into all of this.

We are really looking forward to sharing Sagira with people. She brings us so much joy and I know if given time to adjust she will do great in the hospitals, but I think the first few visits she is going to be really nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira