Monday, January 26, 2015

Trial this weekend

So we had a trial this weekend. It was a bit different for Tempie and I because dadster has an injured knee and couldn't run us so we had to call on good friends to run us. Tempest didn't mind running for other people but I must say I like to only run with my dadster and was a little scared even though my buddy Dave took super extra good care of me and gave me LOTS of yummy treats. Here is Tempie's run with one of her favorite kids Andrew. No Q but he did a great job with her. They make a great team and this is only the second time he has ever run with Tempie.

and here is my turn with Dave

3 comments:

  1. You did WELL, butt we must say... there is NO BUDDY like DAD, Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right it's a great team! I always like to watch how you enter the tunnel, that's a little like a magic trick :o)
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your Dad has a hurt knee, we are sending healing purrs to him. We thinks you did great running for Dave and Tempie is doing really well too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira