Thursday, January 29, 2015

Fun run

So the previous weekend we went to Queen City for their agility trial. It has been a few weeks since I did agility and boy did I have FUN FUN FUN on my first run of the day. Momster walks me about 2 miles everyday now that she is feeling better and well I must say that I also feel better and like a puppy again! I made LOTS of mistakes in my run but boy oh boy was it FUN. One of our friends said I made all 5 years of mistakes in that one run. Everyone was laughing because it was so unlike me. I am usually a very good girl and do everything just the way dad says but this time I did it for ME! BOL

Here is my standard run. I went over the wrong jump so I didn't get a Q but I had fun.

3 comments:

  1. FUN FUN FUN is right! She was feeling good out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had lots of fun all day! Harlow has her first competition this weekend. It's scary!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoooHoooo!!! Lookie at you go! At least you had fun...I wanna come and play next time! (you do have margaritas there, right?? ☺)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira