Monday, June 9, 2014

Buckeye Bash

This past weekend Bokeh and Tempest got to go bye-bye with mom and dad without me (Phffft!). They went all the way to Tipp City (near Dayton) to compete in the Buckeye Bash. That is a disc dog tournament and since I don't really play disc mom said I could stay home in the air condition with my older sister Starr.

Mom was just happy that Tempest is back to her old self and was able to make it to the event.

Here is video of Tempest doing her freestyle routine with dad. Not bad considering they have had NO practice since Tempest has been sick for the past few weeks.

Here is video of Tempest doing her Toss and Fetch round

Tempest missed qualifying to get invited to World Championship by one spot. Oh well, maybe next time. Bokeh got to play to but momster didn't get to record him because mom got stuck announcing the event over the PA for everyone. Now anyone that knows my mom and how SHY she is that was pretty darn funny! BOL

6 comments:

  1. WE are THRILLED to see that Tempest is BACK to her normal HEALTHY self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was some fun tossing and even better catching! Yep, next time fur sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see Tempie full of energy and feeling good again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a pawesome job! I bet that was sooo much fun. Congrats to you both for the great day and to your Mom for braving the microphone. I bet she did great!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooooHoooo!!! Lookie at you go gurl!!!! You could never tell you had the sickies!
    I am sooooo glads you are feelin' betters!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira