Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Trial Day 2

Back for day 2 at the trial. I had a great standard run but my back feet bumped the broad jump (which we never practice in class) and knocked over the bar so I didn't get a Q there. But other than that it was a nice clean run and came in way under time.

Second run was my jumpers with weaves. I did great on this run, earned a Q and 5 more MACH points. Now I only need 2 more legs to earn my MXJ title. WHOO HOO (oh and I got to pick out another toy from the toybox, yipee!)

5 comments:

  1. You are fantasic!!!
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is TREE MEN DOSE!! Congratulations... What TOY did you chews???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Sagira!
    Wow, you're so impressive! I bet this is a ton of fun. Your Mom's great with the camera and your Dad's a great coach. Congrats on the Q and the new toy. Thanks for letting us watch you compete. GO GO GO GO GO GO...I'll be cheering!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you did GREAT, and you got to choose a toy too how pawsome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira