Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lupine Collar and Leash

The nice people over at Lupine Collars and Leads had a Halloween costume contest. Dad actually entered my photo in this contest and we found out that my photo won. I won a new collar and leash of my choice. After much consideration we chose the Tickled Pink set. It arrived SUPER fast in the mail and we actually used it in the 2 Million Dog Walk. Here is a photo of me posing on the bridge at the walk with my new collar and leash. I think pink is my color. They were also nice and sent mom a matching key chain so she has a piece that matches me.

Photobucket

These leashes and collars are guaranteed for LIFE! Even if I chew through it they will replace it, how cool is that? So be sure to stop over and check out some of their cool goodies.

I am also on my way to meet my new brother Bokeh. Expect lots of cute puppy photos soon!

10 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful Sagira! We hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very pretty collar and leash! Oh, I forgot you were going to get Bokeh, yes, pictures of cute, please! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new brother! We cannot wait to meet him! You are right, pink IS your color! Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. We hope your blessings to count are bountiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind all that! I see me some froot bat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a replacement for my chewed lupine leash, right at the store so I did not even have to wait, those people are great, and we have that leash.
    CAN NOT wait for the cute puppy pictures and to hear how the first day goes with the new little brother!!! Have fun, treasure the moments and take lots of pictures!---Kathy with Liz/Breeze/Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very sweet in your new pink collar and leash! Can't wait to see pics of you and Bokeh! What a great way to spend Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice new collar and leash! I can't wait to see you with your new brother! I know it will be a very Happy Thanksgiving at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't they pretty! Pink is your colour, Sagira! You look so sweet in your collar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That set is super cute! We need to find some holiday collars now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira