Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easter

Wow...I'm running behind on all my photos. I just remember I never told you guys about my trip to Lake Erie for Easter to visit with Grandma and Grandpa. My mom's niece and her four little girls were there to. It was a lot of fun. I'm not really used to being around little kids, but they were not that bad.

Me, Starr and Samick on the way to the lake. Harley was behind mom's seat.

Photobucket

I got to meet the girls. Kelsi, Makaili, Makenzie and Makena (L to R) and me

Photobucket

The girls don't have a dog, so they were getting used to me to. But you can see we became friends from the beginning.

Photobucket

Me and Makaili

Photobucket

Starr and Samick

Photobucket

Me and Makena

Photobucket

Harley taking a snooze

Photobucket

Me and Makenzie

Photobucket

Kaili put me to sleep

Photobucket

Grandma with four of her seven great grandkids

Photobucket

We are not allowed on the furniture at Grandma's house but she let Starr sleep in her chair (she loves us!)

Photobucket

Oh no! We're in jail, help us!

Photobucket

The girls got to go on an easter egg hunt. I was trying to help them out.

Photobucket

Hey! There is an egg over here!

Photobucket

Makenzie found the gold egg that had $5 bucks in it...maybe she will buy me a toy

Photobucket

Baby Kelsi found the silver egg

Photobucket

Samick was helping the girls open their eggs. He was hoping a treat would fall out for him.

Photobucket

What a great time at the lake. Bye bye Lake...see you soon

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. It looks like woo were khwite the hit!

    Thanks fur sharing that great trip!

    I bet they khan't wait to see all of woo again!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you had a fabulous trip.. Look at all the smiling faces and all that loving.. Just lovely.. HUgs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo, what a cool trip! When our dad was a biped puppy, he lived by that Lake Erie place!
    I especially like the pix of you on Makaili's lap. You look sooooo comfy!
    Luv
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pics! Looks like a great time was had by all....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sagira!
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful trip with us!
    Sure looks like all of you had fun!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful trip!!! It looks like everyone had lots of fun!!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Sagira!
    Wow! Sure you all had a pawesome time there!
    I can see the girls loved you!
    The Egg Hunting was great, right?
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello sagira its dennis the vizsla dog hay thats sum big lake!!! dada sez he yoozd to like to go to lake ontario wen he livd in the mithical land of noo york!!! persunaly i think enny lake wot yoo cant see the other side of is in fakt sum kind of oshun!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  9. I felt so privileged viewing all those beautiful photos. Sagira you're so sweet and Starr shines like a star. We love children too. What a treat.
    I laughed at your comment about Frankie finally playing today. Thank you
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sagira!

    Awesome family time pictures! Looks like it was a lot of fun. I love the picture with all the girls around you. Hey, saw your post on Remingtons's site. You have to post some pictures of the bird making the nest. My mommy knows a lot about birds, so does SquirrelQueen. Maybe we can help too.

    Much Love,
    Woofs,
    Josie and Mr. Blues, Jr.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira