Monday, May 4, 2009

Tough weekend

Received a call on my way home from work Friday that my Grandpa is passing away. Was told if I wanted to see him I needed to come as soon as possible. Not having a pet sitter and refusing to board my dogs was a bit of a challenge. Luckily my wonderful husbands parents were able to come in from Dayton to stay with our crew. While they were here they decided to take some pics of our dogs for us.

So here are the pics we have of my Starr girl....

with her new collar

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ears blowing in the wind

Photobucket

Who me?

Photobucket

I think she sees something

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her nervous yawn

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! And beautiful dog!! Is that a Coach collar? I am so jealous! How did you get that?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira