Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pile up on mom

Normally momster wouldn't let me post a picture this bad of her...but she said it was too funny not to share. So, I started out laying on the love seat. Then my sister Starr came and laid next to me. Dad was on the computer doing pictures so mom sat down for a few minutes to wait on the computer. Tempest then got sleepy so mom picked her up to cuddle. I guess Bokeh felt left out because a moment later he jumped up on mom as well. BOL...isn't that funny?

 photo EJWB_1694_zps2d5f284a.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Pile on the LOVE !! BaaaaWaaah that is a really FUN picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mom didn't need to get up any time soon. BTW...life couldn't get much better than a 4 dog night! That looks like a little piece of heaven.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful to see though - you can tell they are all so loved!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big old pile of snuggliness!!! I love it. Got room for one more? If so can I sit by Starr?
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. PILE ON!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somebody got a puppy while I wasn't looking!!!! How wonderful! xoxoxoxo Andrea, Taren, and KK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somebody got a puppy while I wasn't looking!!!! How wonderful! xoxoxoxo Andrea, Taren, and KK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira