Saturday, September 29, 2012

Park of Roses

We had fun and met our friend Stacie with her dogs Thyme and Hob at the Park of Roses.

Photobucket

Even Starr got to come along because it wasn't too hot out for her

Photobucket

We had lots of fun swimming

Photobucket

Crazy Bokeh!

Photobucket

Having fun retrieving the ball

Photobucket

Swimming, swimming

Photobucket

We even ran into another Weimaraner. At first Starr got all excited thinking it was the boy she drools over, Goose, but no such luck.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. U know if you keep making swimming look so fun I might actually have to give it a try. ~Fenris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great day if it had been me. {{sigh}}. I notice that Miss Starr likes the waters edge, like me (although I have been venturing out further lately).
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to get out on a nice day and have fun with friends. Great seeing Starr too.

    Enjoy the weekend.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great adventure! And how COOL would that have been if it was Goose!!!???!!!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! That's the one bad thing about living in a desert - no easily available water!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't care for the water myself, but it looks like you had a blast!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  7. That water looks great. Cats aren't supposed to like water but we enjoy paddling in the stream.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira