Monday, September 5, 2011

Pet Talk part 2

So as I told you yesterday we went to Germain Toyota for the Pet Talk tour with Harrison Forbes. The end of the event they had a costume contest. The top prize was a YEAR supply of Pedigree dog food.


There were some cute pups there.

Biker chic

Photobucket


Frankie, I think it is your sister. This was Bella...she looked just like you!


Photobucket


Little Bumble Bee


Photobucket


Some Blind refs


Photobucket


an adorable little banana. Mom was proud of Bokeh, he actually didn't shake the head part off.


Photobucket


and me in my Pirate Costume. Mom and dad found some new accessories to add to it this year.


Photobucket


The little girl with the Frankie look alike won 3rd place. The blind refs one 2nd place and guess who won 1st place... a YEAR supply of dog food :)



5 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations, Sagira! Your costume was great (so was Bokeh's!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, more loot for your treasure chest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Sagira! That's really cool!!! I loved your and Bokeh's costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Blow me down! OF COURSER YOU WON!!! :-)

    Congratulations, Sagira! You are the cutest pirate this side of the mississippi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sagira and Bokeh - great costumes!!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira