Wednesday, March 2, 2011

We got mail!

Wow...what a busy mail day we had the other day. Dad got home from work and there were FIVE boxes on our front porch. Two were from Coke Rewards, mom saves the rewards up and gets prizes for her rescue to raffle off at Weim and Cheese each year...so if anyone drinks Coke and doesn't save their codes, please pass them along to us for the rescue. The other two were from mom's rescue with goodies to sell at Pet Expo coming up at the end of the month and the last box was for me!

The box came from my friend Addie. Addie is one of the first pups that I became friends with on blogger believe it or not. It was Addie's third birthday and she sent out presents to some of her followers. How nice was that????

Here is a video of us opening the box of goodies.



Don't I look cute with a mustache? BOL

Photobucket

Yummy a steak that squeaks...I love it!

Photobucket

Starr stole a toy

Photobucket

Isn't this great Bokeh?

Photobucket

Dad loved the photo book and sat down to look at it. It was perfect for him since he thinks he is a photographer. hehe

Photobucket

and now mom has no reason to not scrapbook either.

Thanks again to Addie for all the cool toys.

Also, thank you to all who have voted for me in my Shamrock hat, I am currently in 3rd place. Snazzy Jazzi is still winning though...but she is a cutie and I understand why everyone is voting for her. There is still time to get your votes in though. Go HERE to vote. :)

17 comments:

  1. OMD OMD OMD... I can NOT believe my eyes!!! Sagira... your DAD is SUCH a TOY HOG!! You should have put him in the CORNER. Shame Dad Shame on Dad fur hoggin the TOYS.

    I though I was gonna Pee when I saw you with the mushy stash... I am shocked that your dad didn't go fur That one too. What a Toy HOGGER!!

    Wow what a HOOOOOOGE HAUL!!! I LOVE the Cow thingy!!! Starr must agree... Until HE stole it from her... the big ol Toy Hoggist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sat MY dad down and made him watch.. this horror show... and told him he is NEVER EVER allowed to get into MY pressie Packages like a ... certain Toy Hoggie.. did.
    It was just terrible to watch... Did you see how he held the Cow thingy UP and wouldn't let Starr near it???? Did you???
    I am gonna have Night Mares...
    PeeS... Now I'm gonna go and VOTE fur Sagira.. to make up fur THIS.
    BOL BOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the video! Oh it was soooo cute seeing everyone take off with a toy :)

    So very happy that everyone is enjoying the gifts!

    BIG hugs to all!

    Lots of Luv & Kisses
    Addie, Lucie and Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That's a great bunch of wonderful presents!! We voted again for Sagira. Your dad is certainly a wonderful photographer! We wish we had just half of his skills! Your mom can do a scrapbook easily. I did one for Alex when I found out how sick he was. It wasn't easy for me but I finished it and treasure it so much. Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute 'stache!!

    What kind of goodies did your rescue send to sell?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great pressies you gots!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Sagira!
    Wow! Addie sent you all pawesome presents!
    I could see your Dad enjoyed them a lot too!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sagira
    What a cool package. It is always fun to get toys and treats!! ENJOY

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHOA! What a super great big box filled up with such wonderful stuffs! I luv your mustache the best of all, though. Heehee!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowee zowee! it was like christmas over there. how cool was that! even pops got something. okay- heading over to vote.
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for fun in the mail days! And wow - what a super cool way to spend a birthday by sharing the love with others. I think my favorite toy is the mustache. Too funny since doggies shouldn't have mustaches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! Everyone got a toy and your dad got something for himself too! What a cool package you received!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A STEAK that SQUEAKS?!?!? I MUST get one of those! Does it squeak LOUD?!??
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jackpot fur sure! I loved the video of you opening your package!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a great package! Something for everyone. You will al have lots of fun with your new toys.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sagira,
    I gots your pressies in the mail and I just wanted to say thank you!

    woof _ Tucker

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira