Thursday, September 17, 2009

Parade

Labor day we went to Dayton...yes I am a bit behind on posting some of my pics. Never enough hours in the day. Here are a few pics from watching our niece and nephews march in the parade.

The kids in their Firebirds jerseys and Sagira in her OSU jersey. Next year we want to surprise the kids and have Sagira in a Firebirds jersey.

Photobucket

Sagira in front of some pretty yellow flowers at the park we went to after the parade.

Photobucket

And this is just one I thought was neat. They had a Jeep club in the parade. They were riding up on each others tires and stuff. Was kind of neat to see.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sagira, you look GREAT in front of the flowers! That is a pawsome photo...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira